Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Give the Gift of Giving Back!!!

This is the season to give. So it has inspired me to give back to my community. So half of my 30% commission per sale will go directly towards Toys for Tots until Christmas is over. Then I will be donating to Joyful Heart Foundation, (because of my personal background) as well as the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and Make a Wish Foundation. I'm sure you all know what the last two foundations are, but the Joyful Heart Foundation is for victims of abuse, whether it's physical, mental, emotional, sexual, rape, or economical (and yes there is a such thing as economical abuse). I want to give people hope. I want to help people in need, not just around the Holiday times but all the time. I hope that there is enough good in people to join me and help me give back to those that need it more then we do! You'll get a great product, plus a sense of peace that comes with knowing that every purchase you make will help someone in need. So don't wait. Make a purchase now and help someone who really needs it.


https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/dorothy_baker_decadent_scents

No comments:

Post a Comment