Friday, November 22, 2013

Half of my commission goes to buy an awesome toy to donate to Toys for Tots!

That's right half of my 30% commission on each purchase will go to buy then donate a toy to the Toys for Tots foundation! NO LIE!!! So the bigger your purchase the bigger the toy I buy then donate to Toys for Tots will be! So lets help make Christmas wonderful for all the children whose parents aren't able! I remember when I was being helped when I wasn't able to give my kids a Christmas, so I want to give back, and I'm hoping there may still be some kind people out there that want to help others more then themselves! So what do you say? Will you help me help the kids whose parents aren't able to give their children a Christmas? Or are you the selfish type???

I guess I'll find out soon enough huh!

https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/dorothy_baker_decadent_scents

No comments:

Post a Comment