Thursday, November 14, 2013

NEW!! Gift idea, special gifts! (I'm trying to help my family supplement our income)

Hey all, it's getting to be that time of year again. You know the time where kids ask for every toy they see of TV and all the electronics they see advertised, or that they know their friends have. And in this time we do what we can to give our children the best Christmas possible. So that is what I am trying to do here. I've started up a business that may help me supplement my families income to help with normal expenses (because having 6 kids and only one working parent is really getting rough.) and even help with Christmas for my kids. If I can make enough money!
Last year my children received toys and clothes that were given to us by helpful strangers. I was very blessed last year to have people help me give my children a decent Christmas. And again this year my family is trying to give our children a good Christmas, not just an okay one. Yes I understand that my family is blessed to have each other, but if you have children, and you have ever had to see that sad, look, the tears and the hurt of waking up on Christmas day thinking that Santa must have come last night, even though there weren't any presents anywhere near the small tree that was in the corner of the dining room next to the table, only to find that there is only one present for you, and not the five things you asked Santa for.

You see, my children get to write a list of five and only FIVE things that they would like most for Christmas, and none of them can be electronics. So when you see the hurt in your children's eyes (even though we told them Santa didn't have a lot of money but he would try his best) it hurts your heart.

The business is called Jewelry in Candles. And you pick your scented candle, then either select earrings, necklace, or ring, and if you choose ring, you can specify your ring size! Then once you get your candle, just burn the candle and out will pop your foil wrapped jewelry. This candle is safe and non toxic, made from soy, so it burns clean and has a longer burn time, and is environmentally friendly!

This is very different then any other candle out there, because although there are other companies that put jewelry in the candle (and they are more expensive too!!) we are the only company that allows you to select your ring size! So your ring fits perfectly when you get it!

It makes a perfect gift for the special someone or someone's in your life. They are beautiful, and the surprise makes it all the better.

So if you would, please click on the link, it is McAfee safe and secure, and browse my selection, and maybe if you want to help my help my family, you can order something!

Thanks so much!!

https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/dorothy_baker_decadent_scents

No comments:

Post a Comment