Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weight loss update #2

I thought about adding this in a comment on my last update, but I figure what would it hurt to have a fresh post!

I have gone down another pound! Which doesn't seem like much, but I will say I've lost several inches! I haven't actually kept up with it but honestly going from a juniors size 13 down to a size 9 is absolutely wonderful for me! I am happier, I feel better, and I'm looking in the mirror and thinking, wow you are starting to look great Dorothy! I'm feeling more confident about myself, about my abilities, about the dreams I've been wanting to accomplish! I know that if I can accomplish my weight loss goals, then I can accomplish all my other goals as well! I am on my way to becoming a happier, healthier, more confident me! And that is the best part of all!
And you can do it too! I'll tell you, besides my regular workout routine, I add two more routines into it. They are on youtube.com and total about an hour of a workout! Here  a couple of routines if you are interested in getting a great workout that doesn't really feel like a workout!


1.) Hip hop tabata workout! Keaira LaShae

2.) Reggae Dancehall workout also by Keaira LaShae

Her page is Superherofitnesstv

I use both of these plus my regular workout routine I mentioned in my previous blog, and eating healthy! All this has helped me lose weight! So from 165lbs to 158lbs, and down from a 13 to a 9! That's awesome  right!

No comments:

Post a Comment